Refresh your Arnold Palmer Signature Brand
We offer our clients a thorough review of their Arnold Palmer golf course, analyzing and providing recommendations (phased to fit your schedule and budget) for the following:
OPPORTUNITIESMake the course sustainable; financially and environmentally.
Member desires, family versus tournament play set-up, increased community and/or member use.
PLAYABILITYCheck modern lengths and widths, tee placements, hazard placements, green shapes and slopes.
Review practice and teaching facility.
SAFETYAnalyze conditions for possible errant shots.
MAINTENANCEReview drainage, turf, irrigation systems, soils and hazards.
BEAUTYProvide details of landscaping, water features and color.
- Rendered Master plan showing existing and proposed changes based on owner approval of recommendations
- Necessary drawings and specifications
- Cost estimate
- Contractor selection/negotiation
- Site inspection and modifications
- Determine contractor versus in house maintenance staff
- Negotiate with contractor of choice on cost
- Value engineer with contractor for cost and time savings
- Coordination of equipment, labor, materials on-site
- Weekly updates with owner, contractor, APDC
- Complete agronomic review
- Club management analysis/recommendations by Arnold Palmer Golf Management
- Tournament / special event services by Arnold Palmer Golf Tournament Services
- Arnold Palmer announcement/press releases/media coverage of renewed relationship
- Update to the new "Arnold Palmer Signature Course" logo
- Preferred advertisement pricing for Arnold Palmer's "Kingdom Magazine"
- Product discounts with Arnold Palmer licensees and affiliates (i.e. E-Z-Go, Jacobsen, Rainbird)
- "Cost segregation" analysis for raising capital
- Access to our network of potential lenders
Bay Hill 17th Hole (Before)
Bay Hill 17th (After Remodel)